WHAT MATTERS TO YOU, MATTERS TO US
TEEN LEADERS CLUB at the Y
Gen Z is going to change the world for the better, and we want to support teens in every way we can!
The Greater Valley YMCA Bethlehem Branch will be hosting a Teen Leaders Club, and we are looking for teens ages 12-18 to be a part of this incredible and empowering club. We know that Gen Z is amazing, which is why we want you to be a part of our Leaders Club!
WHAT IS LEADERS CLUB?
Leaders Club is a year-long, YMCA-based leadership-development program for middle and high school teens. This program provides teens with extensive leadership training and volunteer opportunities that support YMCA programs and services to the community. In addition to teaching teens leadership through service, Leaders Clubs advisers will:
• introduce teens to all the work the Y does to strengthen community
• inspire and prepare teens to become future Y leaders
• provide a safe place for teens to hang out and explore new activities
• to encourage a life-long spirit of service and volunteerism
• to foster personal growth and character development
• to enhance leadership skill development
• to help teens form positive relationships in a social club setting
MEET & GREET DATES
- Wednesday, October 19, 2022 from 4:30-5:30 p.m. at the Bethlehem Y
- Wednesday, November 9, 2022 from 4:30-5:30 p.m. at the Bethlehem Y
- Wednesday, December 7, 2022 from 4:30-5:30 p.m. at the Bethlehem Y
- Plus, enjoy a complimentary supper for youth and parent/guardian until 5:00 p.m.
Want to get involved? Contact us at 610 867 7588 or email us
We are also looking for organizations and businesses to help us fulfill our mission of youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Get involved today to help mentor teens.
Join the Y
Households across our community have different needs so we offer a variety of membership types. Each of our locations offer many different programs, schedules, and classes therefore offerings and fees may vary by branch.
Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. At The Y, no child, family or adult is turned away due to an inability to pay.
Financial assistance awards are assessed on a case by case basis during a one-on-one, confidential session with a staff member. Those interested in applying for our financial assistance program are encouraged to download this form in English or download this form in Spanish, or stop in to any of our branches to learn more and pick up an application.