TRY THE Y
October 9-October 17, 2022
At the Y, it’s more than just getting in a workout. It’s about being connected to your community through support, compassion, joy and friendship.
See for yourself how the Y is here for you. Our doors are open for you to explore everything the Y has to offer!
We welcome our entire Lehigh Valley community to stop by and "Try the Y" between October 9-October 17, 2022!
*Available to individuals 18 and older.
Step 1: Find your local Branch
- Allentown: 425 S. 15th St., Allentown, PA 18102
- Bethlehem: 430 E. Broad St., Bethlehem, PA 18018
- Easton: 1225 W. Lafayette St., Easton, PA 18042
- Nazareth: 33 S. Main St., Nazareth, PA 18064
- Slate Belt: 315 W. Pennsylvania Ave., Pen Argyl, PA 18072
- Suburban North: 880 Walnut St., Catasauqua, PA 18032
Step 2: Visit the Welcome Center and fill out a Guest application. Plus, pick up free Y swag!
Step 3: Explore the Y! Swim in the pool, run the treadmill, lift some weights, play some pickleball, try a group exercise class and more!
Step 4: Come back as often as you like between 10/9/22-10/17/22 to try new things.
Step 5: Make sure you visit our Welcome Center and choose the membership package that best suits your needs. You can join online too!
Types of Memberships Available:
- Active Older Adult: Ages 62 years & older
- Active Older Adult Couple: At least one (1) member is age 62+ residing in the same household with no children on the membership
- Adult: Ages 19-61 years old
- Adult Couple: Two (2) people residing in the same household between the ages of 19-61 years old
- Family: Adults and children (up to age 18) residing in the same household
- Single Parent Family: One (1) Adult and Youth (up to age 18 years old)
- Teen: Ages 12-18 years old
- Youth: Ages 11 years old & under
- Teen: Ages 12-18 years old
Things to Try
- Adult and Youth Programs
- Aquatics Center (at most locations)
- Basketball Courts
- Cardio Center & Weights Room
- Group Exercise Classes
- Pickleball/Racquetball Courts
- Strength Training Equipment
- Wellness Consultations
*Types of classes and activities vary at each Branch. Reservations may be required to participate in a class.
Here to Help
Times are hard, and we are here to ensure a healthier lifestyle is available to ALL. YMCA’s financial assistance program makes membership accessible to everyone. People come to the YMCA to grow and develop into happier and healthier people. Regular participation in YMCA membership activities supports a balanced approach to personal growth, health and wellness. Our financial assistance program serves those individuals and families who have the greatest need in our community
To apply for financial assistance, please visit your local branch or download the financial assistance form to discuss this option and enroll in person.
Join the Y
Households across our community have different needs so we offer a variety of membership types. Each of our locations offer many different programs, schedules, and classes therefore offerings and fees may vary by branch.
Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. At The Y, no child, family or adult is turned away due to an inability to pay.
Financial assistance awards are assessed on a case by case basis during a one-on-one, confidential session with a staff member. Those interested in applying for our financial assistance program are encouraged to download this form in English or download this form in Spanish, or stop in to any of our branches to learn more and pick up an application.