BE A LEADER. BE A LIFEGUARD.
NOW HIRING FOR MULTIPLE LOCATIONS!
• Lifeguard Certification & Recertification - 2021 NOW SCHEDULED!
• Sessions scheduled in February, March, April, May & June
• 15 years of age or older
• Certified by the YMCA or the American Red Cross
• Certified in CPR-PR/AED, Oxygen Administration, and Standard First Aid
• Able to pass a swim skills test and written test
• Excellent communication and member service skills are also required.
Join the Y
Households across our community have different needs so we offer a variety of membership types. Each of our locations offer many different programs, schedules, and classes therefore offerings and fees may vary by branch.
Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. At The Y, no child, family or adult is turned away due to an inability to pay.
Financial assistance awards are assessed on a case by case basis during a one-on-one, confidential session with a staff member. Those interested in applying for our financial assistance program are encouraged to download this form in English or download this form in Spanish, or stop in to any of our branches to learn more and pick up an application.